Heavy Rotation: Disclosure, Foals, New Order & Tame Impala

A wrap on the latest singles from New Order, Foals, Disclosure and... Tame Impala.

Omen (Disclosure ft. Sam Smith) - On the heels of Disclosure and Sam Smith's groovy piece of dance-pop Latch, comes a new song Omen. It's definitely synthpop-meets-EDM, like the former, only more orgasmic and sultry!

Mountain at My Gates (Foals) - Frenetic, frenzied and packing an anthemic outro, Mountain at My Gates is at once exhilarating and pulsating. Especially love that metronomic guitar riff in the background.

Restless (New Order) - A band I just happened to discover today (a sacrilege I know!), New Order's first single in a decade, Restless, is a mellow guitary earworm.

The Less I Know the Better (Tame Impala) - Let me get this straight out in the open. Will you believe me if I said I have the hots for this song? No kidding! The retro-styled guitar riffs and those silky smooth vocals are so... sexy! Who would have thought that a break-up song can be this breathtakingly beautiful. Just ask Prince (Yes, I'm referring to When Doves Cry).

Comments